Thursday, August 5, 2010

100th Post for The Sin Bin!

Hey folks!

This is actually a really cool milestone for me! This post, right here, that you are reading, is the 100th post for The Sin Bin. I love that I've been able to keep this up, and that I've actually had people stopping by and spending their time listening to my thoughts. It's been such a great experience that I want to continue to do to the best of my ability! So, for this post, I'm going to show you the best of the first the first three videos posted to YouTube on our new Vlog! Check it out!



Check all of them out at our YouTube Page, and subscribe to both the blog and the vlog. Leave comments, and send any type of suggestion, praise, or less than praise to the new Sin Bin e-mail, which is TheSinBin1@gmail.com! Thanks again guys! This has been awesome! Let the ride continue!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post and may many more be posted.

    ReplyDelete