Saturday, December 18, 2010

KGs week 15 picks!

I have been on FIRE the last few weeks. 12-4 again! My winning percentage is definitely climbing! 132-76, and hoping to keep the good times rolling! Make sure to check out my college bowl picks as well! Looking forward to those! So, here we go for week 15!!

Got San Diego over San Francisco for the first pick. Been doing much better since missing both of the first 2 Thursday games, though most of the choices have been pretty simple. So already off to a good start!

Cleveland @ Cincinnati: Cleveland hasn't been much help to me the last couple of weeks. I've picked them, and they keep losing. So I'm going to say that, in a close game, the Bengals pull this one out, Because Cleveland keeps losing.

Washington @ Dallas: So, the Skins have benched Donovan McNabb. I don't get this, at all. It isn't as if McNabb has been Haynesworth like in the way he has interacted with his teammates and coaches, and Rex Grossman sure as hell isn't a better quarterback. I don't know, maybe Shanny knows something that we all don't, or maybe Shanny actually doesn't have what it takes to coach in the NFL anymore. That would be very sad. But, nonetheless, Cowboys win this one.

Houston @ Tennessee: Houston lost in heartbreaking fashion last week. After such an amazing comeback, to have things end like that just hurts. Again, this is a must win for both teams, and Tennessee has been really not competitive in many of their recent games. Wondering what the odds are on another Finnegan vs. Johnson slug fest. You know eyes will be fixed on them. I take Houston in this one.

Jacksonville @ Indianapolis: Gigantic game for Indy. With a win in this one, Jacksonville pretty much wins the division. Peyton is clutch, and helps rally the Colts in a come from behind victory at home to keep their bleak playoff hopes alive.

Kansas City @ St. Louis: So we all know that Cassell was important to the Chiefs, but I don't think any of us realized that the Chiefs would completely fold without him. We don't really know if he's going to play in this one, but if he doesn't, hopefully they will be more prepared. St. Louis is playing decently, and needs a win to stay close in the NFC West, but they won't get it done here. KC wins in a competitive game.

Buffalo @ Miami: Buffalo's is really a much better team than they are given credit for, they just can't find a way to fully get it done. Best solution for that, playing the Broncos. Sadly, they have the Fins in this one, who take this one.

Philadelphia @ NY Giants: This has potential to be the game of the week. Will the G-men be able to even the score against the Eagles for the season? Can anybody stop DeSean Jackson and Michael Vick? The winner of this game probably wins this division. In a really, really close game, I give the edge to the home team to just squeak by in this one. G-men.

Detroit @ Tampa Bay: Tampa is for real, give me the Bucs.

Arizona @ Carolina: Toilet Bowl!! **Flush** Nobody cares about who wins this one except for the teams all gunning for the top 5 draft picks. I think that Carolina continues to stink, Arizona takes this one.

New Orleans @ Baltimore: This should be a good game as well. Hard to tell. If this were last year's Saints team that was lighting up everybody in the league, I'd go with them, but since they are definitely not as dominant as they were, I have to give the edge to the Ravens.

Atlanta @ Seattle: Atlanta will destroy the Hawks in this one.

Denver @ Oakland: Well, apparently Tim Tebow is going to get the start in this game. I don't predict this to go very well for him. I don't think he's going to come out and forget how to throw a football or anything, but I don't think that anybody in Denver is realistic about his skill level right now. People believe Tebow will save the Bronco's franchise. I'm definitely not there yet, and I'll need a hell of a lot more than the one and a half pre-season games he's played in, 1 touchdown pass, and couple of other runs to sell me otherwise. Right now the Broncos are one of the biggest jokes of the NFL, and the Raiders have their number. I'll take the Silver and black in this one.

NY Jets @ Pittsburgh: When did this Jets team become such sissies? I mean, seriously. They don't have nearly the fight that they did at the start of the year. They used to be the clear pick to win the AFC East, now, they are holding out hopes for a wild card. Steelers should take this one.

Green Bay @ New England: Without Aaron Rodgers, the Packers have no chance in hell. Pats.

Chicago @ Minnesota: This is going to be a cold, boring game being played outdoors in glacier covered Minneapolis right now. I forsee a very run heavy game, and the Bears will take this one. I hope Favre starts a new streak, of sitting games out.

No comments:

Post a Comment