Sunday, November 21, 2010

KGs week 11 picks!

Trying to get my picks in, and I have had wine, so we'll see how well these come out in my slightly tipsy version of my picks. Please excuse any typos that you might see. :-) 84-60 after a horrible 5-9 week last week. Looking for an improvement.

Miami @ Chicago: I chose Miami in this one, and missed. 0-2 in my Thursday picks. Boo.

Buffalo @ Cincinnati: This is an interesting match up. I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if Buffalo wins, but I just think that Cinci's receivers are too good for Buffalo's secondary. I'll take the Bengals.

Detroit @ Dallas: Sometimes a change in coach will light a fire under the player's rear ends to. Seems that that happened in Dallas. I think the boys will win 2 in a row, but still won't be going too far too fast. Cowboys.

Washington @ Tennessee: Skins are in disarray. Titans will take this one, but it could be a pretty close game.

Arizona @ Kansas City: Arizona is in transition, and KC needs to rebound after a horrible week against the Broncos last week. I think that KC will bounce back and take this one.

Green Bay @ Minnesota: Favre is still hobbled, and Green Bay has the NFL's sack leader. I think the Pack are finally ready for a regular season win against their arch rivals. Give me Aaron Rodgers and the cheese heads.

Houston @ NY Jets: Tough one here. Both of these teams have been making it hard for people to decide which way they are going. The Jets are doing well, and Houston should definitely be a threat in the playoffs, but both teams have had some let downs in the not too disatant pass. I'll give the edge to the Jets since they are playing at home, but won't be surprised if the Texans take this one. Jets.

Oakland @ Pittsburgh: Steelers. No question.

Baltimore @ Carolina: Ravens, not even a small hesitation. This one will get ugly fast.

Cleveland @ Jacksonville: This one could be deceptive. Jacksonville is a traditional run team that seems to be moving towards more passing. And Cleveland now has a pretty stellar run game, led by Peyton Hillis (whom I still desperately wish was in Denver.). I have a funny feeling about this one. I've picked against Cleveland the last 2 weeks, and been punished for it, so I will stop. Give me the Browns.

Atlanta @ St. Louis: St. Louis is much improved, but not enough to take out a very talented Falcons team. Atlanta.

Seattle @ New Orleans: Seattle needs to get better fast, but won't happen against the Saints.

Tampa Bay @ San Fran: I believe that Vegas has San Fran as the favorite in this one. If I'm a betting man, give me that bet. I'll take the Bucs in this one, easily.

Indianapolis @ New England: The one that everybody will be worried about. I'll tel you my main reason for this pick, injuries. I almost never will pick against Peyton Manning, especially against the Pats, but I just think that Colts have too many injuries to overcome the Pats this time. It makes me feel dirty, but give me the Pats.

NY Giants @ Philadelphia: A very good game in the making here. G-men looking to rebound against a Philly team that DESTROYED the Skins last week. If there is a D that is good enough to stop Vick, it's the G-men, but Vick is too hot right now. Give me the Iggles.

Denver @ San Diego: Denver played great last week, stemming the tide of McDaniels hot seat talk, but that won't continue. I forsee another pretty bad beating from the Chargers in this one against my home town boys. Please, fire McD. The Broncos run game is a disgrace because of this guy, get him the hell out of town. Chargers.

No comments:

Post a Comment