Saturday, November 27, 2010

KGs week 12 picks!!

Had a much better start to my weekend this time, going 3-0 on Thursday. Had the Pats, the Saints, and the Jets winning, and they finally came through. Much better last week as well. I recovered from my pitiful 5-9 showing to go 12-4. With the exception of Thanksgiving, I have never liked Thursday night football. Wrote about that last year. Check it out if you like. Anywho, 96-64 after my 12-4 week, looking to keep on the up trend.

As I mentioned, I got New England over Detroit, the Saints over Dallas, and the Jets over Cincinnati. So 3-0 already, here are the rest.

Green Bay @ Atlanta: Green Bay has been playing so great lately, and they have one of the better secondaries in the league, plus a good pass rush. Atlanta is also playing great, but I just think that Pack prove to be too much.

Pittsburgh @ Buffalo: Pittsburgh, no question. Though the Bills may make it closer than people think. They have surprised several teams that nobody really expected them to be much of a factor against.

Carolina @ Cleveland: Carolina stinks, and Cleveland has discovered a leader in Peyton Hillis. I look for Hillis to have a big day in beating up the Panthers.

Jacksonville @ NY Giants: The g-men should be able to take this one in what will be a pretty exciting game.

Minnesota @ Washington: This is one of those games where I really can't tell one way or the other. It is pretty much a coin flip for me, as both of these teams aren't playing very well. I gave it to the better running game, which is AP and the Vikes.

Tennessee @ Houston: This division is actually up for grabs for the first time in a really really long time. Both of these teams have a possibility of winning it. I think the Texans have to win this in order to keep their division title hopes alive, and I think that they will squeak it out.

Miami @ Oakland: Another interesting match up here. The Fins have been up and down, and now they're kinda banged up. They are struggling to find some really good consistent offense, and the Raiders are sort of surprising people with some good wins. I think that Oakland should be able to take care of business at home here.

Kansas City @ Seattle: Good game here, but I think KC is too much for the Seahawks in the end.

Philadelphia @ Chicago: Bears have a much better record than they rightfully should. Bad quarterback, old defense. They are going to get picked apart in this game. Lots of people have been throwing around Vick's name for MVP. I seriously hope not because I find him an absolutely reprehensible human being, but he's playing some seriously awesome football right now. Iggles, easy.

St. Louis @ Denver: Well, if you look at it, Denver should win this game. I have the Broncos picked to win, but I won't be shocked one bit if they blow this one too. I'd almost be happier if they did blow this one. The more they lose, the faster the boy king, who apparently wants to be so much like Bill Bellichick that he will even cheat the same way that he does, will get run out of town. At any rate, I pick the Broncos, but secretly hope that they will lose.

Tampa Bay @ Baltimore: Baltimore has let some teams stick around this year, which isn't something that they have a history of doing. Their defense hasn't been nearly as dominant as in the past, so they could have their hands full against the Bucs. Full or not, they are still a group of veterans who have been there and done that, and will end up with a W against the Bucs.

San Diego @ Indianapolis: Another tough one for me to pick. Colts are favored, and are playing at home. Colts have Peyton Manning, whom I almost NEVER bet against. Colts are, however, quite banged up and are without several of their weapons. Colts have also always had issues beating San Diego, no matter how much better they actually are than them. San Diego also has the #1 offense and defense in the league. Put all those things together, I have to pick the Chargers. I hate doing it, because I despise Phillip Rivers and Norv Turner, but that's just how it is.

San Francisco @ Arizona: This has become kind of a who cares type of game. Both teams are out of any realistic type of contention for anything. It's hard to pick this one. Tweedle Dee, or Tweedle Dumb? I'll simply take the 49ers because they are the only of these two teams that have played with any type of desperation this year. The cards have pretty much been like a balloon very quickly deflating. With the same sound as well.

Check us out on Facebook, if you haven't already!! Join our group there, and follow us on twitter @thesinbin1. Be seeing you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment