Monday, June 13, 2011

Sin Bin On the Bleacher Report!

Hey guys,

I know that I've been very sparse posting on the home blog site here. I have been doing a lot of work for Bleacher Report, and haven't had a lot of stories that translate to both places here.

I just posted several stories that I ran on B/R as well, but haven't had a lot of Avalanche/Bronco specific things to do.

I don't believe there will be an NFL season this coming year, but with the NHL draft and the start of a new NHL season, I will be back with much more consistent work.

Plus, I had been hoping that I would see more from A-Mac with the NBA and with MLB as well.

I'll have to get on her about that.

At any rate, if you've been following along, I really appreciate it, and I'll try and do better for you as we go along.

There have been a few projects I've been working on.

First, obviously, is the Bleacher Report. Here is a link to my profile page, please feel free to check out the many other things that I've been writing. I also try to post each of those B/R pieces to my Facebook page.

Apparently FB is redoing their group pages, so I may have to re-invite everybody to this at some point, not quite sure when.

Hope all your summers are off to an amazing start, and will continue that way. We'll see more of you soon!

KG

No comments:

Post a Comment