Saturday, September 26, 2009

WELCOME TO THE SIN BIN!!

Good day ladies and gentleman! Welcome to the Sin Bin! This is a place for sports enthusiasts, of all kinds. I plan on posting topics about any and all of my favorite sports. From hockey, to football, to pro-wrestling (yes, pro-wrestling), and any other things that I read and feel like sounding off on (which might not be sports related). I welcome any and all opinions on everything that I write, as long as they are expressed in a respectful manner.

Now I suppose that it is time to make my own allegiances known. I am a life long fan of the Denver Broncos. I was born and raised in Denver, it is still probably my favorite place that I have ever lived, and the Broncos have always been in my blood from when I was a child to today. So I also have a natural dislike of the Raiders, nothing personal, just how I was raised. Hockey is my current favorite sport, but I find it hard to keep up with ever since ESPN stopped broadcasting it. So this could give me a better excuse to follow my Colorado Avalanche. As bad as they have been recently, they are still my boys, and I will stick with them no matter how awfully they play. Baseball used to be huge for me, but I've lost interest in it since high school. But if I have to choose a team, I'd probably stay with my lovable Rockies, though I can't say that I know very much about them at all. I've got an interest in golf as well, and you may occasionally hear some recaps of my rounds.

I'll try and do some weekly posting, and I look forward to the discussions! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment