Saturday, October 30, 2010

KGs week 8 picks

Well, here we go again! It appears that A-Mac sat out last week for one reason or another, so I've cushioned my stats. I believe that I was 9-5 last week, getting both the Sunday night and Monday night games in order to assure a pretty good week, putting me up to 62-42 for the season. Still looking for that awesome week of picks, but man oh man has the league been a tough one to choose this year. Well, here we go.!

Miami @ Cincinnati: Cinci's secondary stinks, and their offense is anemic. Miami has a very underrated receiving core, and I have a feeling that the Bengals are going to get shredded in this one. Fins.

Jacksonville @ Dallas: No Romo, bad defense, stupid penalties, Cowboys just have everything running against them. I have a feeling that the Cowboys are going to just keep falling down. I think the Jags may have this one.

Washington @ Detroit: Last year, Washington was a winless team's best friend. They are better this year, and the Lions have been ever so close to pulling things out, but just can't. This could be a good game, and I think it will stay close, but I think the Skins will take this one.

Buffalo @ Kansas City: Buffalo has random weeks where they score a ton, but still lose because their defense stinks. They just aren't going to go anywhere this year. Bills lose again.

Carolina @ St. Louis: St. Louis is so improved this year, and actually have a fighting chance to make the playoffs. They keep those chances pretty healthy this week and beat a horrible Panthers team.

Green Bay @ NY Jets: Packers just can never seem to pull away, and if you let the Jets hang around, they'll beat you. Home field doesn't hurt either, give me the Jets.

Denver @ San Francisco (kinda): This one is out in England, in a game that nobody actually cares about back in the states. The niners are this year's biggest disappointment, and the Broncos just plain suck. I have a feeling that this team has quit on the boy king again, and I may be fairly shocked if the Broncos win 2 more games all year. So the players clearly don't care about McD, so I won't be surprised by how bad things will get for the Broncos. Niners win across the pond.

Tennessee @ San Diego: How bad does San Diego have to play in order to no longer be favored? These guys have forgotten how to win. Tennessee is too tough for them. Phillip Rivers will get hammered, but still not nearly as badly as he deserves to get creamed. Titans.

Seattle @ Oakland: Was Oakland really that good? Or is Denver just really that bad? I'm going with the latter. Seahawks move closer to an NFC West title with a win in Oakland.

Minnesota @ New England: I bet Favre plays, because his ego is too huge, and continues to hurt his team. Then, if Jackson plays, he's just not that good of a QB. Pats, either way.

Tampa Bay @ Arizona: Arizona is in disarray. Who'd have thought that Kurt Warner held together that team this much! Give me the Bucs.

Pittsburgh @ New Orleans: I am officially off the Saints wagon. These guys have forgotten how to dominate. And that is not a good thing to forget when you are playing a team like the Steelers. You turn the ball over that many times against Cleveland, it makes people scared about what will happen to you against the Steelers. No need for a blown call in the endzone this week, the Steelers will win.

Houston @ Indianapolis: Houston shocked the league with a huge win against the Colts in week 1. I don't think that the Colts will let that happen again. Colts take this one at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment