Thursday, November 12, 2009

NFL wk. 10!!

Another rough week for yours truly. But we must remain positive!! Here we go, and let me know what you think of my picks!

Chicago @ San Fran: This game is going on right now, but when I looked it was 0-0, so I figured I'm still allowed to make a pick. Bears aren't really that good, and I think San Fran is looking for a pick me up. Both teams are in need of a win, but I think that San Fran answers the bell better here, especially since captain pampers, Jay Cutler, hasn't done so well in must win games. San Fran.

Atlanta @ Carolina: Atlanta is going to solidify their lead in this division after taking it to Carolina. Falcons win.

Tampa Bay @ Miami: Tampa had a good performance against Green Bay, but the Packers aren't that good this year. Tampa still stinks, and will not be able to stop that Wildcat. Fins!

Detroit @ Minnesota: Beat down city, Vikes pound the Lions.

Jacksonville @ NY Jets: Jets need a good win, and lucky for them, they get a really bad Jacksonville team that eeked one out against the Chiefs. I like the Jets here.

Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh: Cinci won a thriller in the first one against the Steelers, but the Steelers are much improved since that game. Definitely gelling. Plus, this one is at home. Cinci will play them very tough, but I like the Steelers to come out on top in this one.

New Orleans @ St. Louis: Man is it going to suck to be a member of the Rams secondary, yet again. Brees eats the Rams alive in a laugher.

Buffalo @ Tennessee: 2 teams going nowhere fast. We really haven't seen anything out of either of these teams, and we probably won't see much to change that after this one. Tennessee at home in this one.

Denver @ Washington: What is going on with the Broncos? Their offense has literally looked scared the last couple of weeks. Well, now they get a weak Skins team that has been a struggling team's best friend all year long. They have to know that they're in serious trouble if they lose this one, especially with San Diego coming to town next week. Broncos will rise to the occassion of this one and beat the lowly skins.

Kansas City @ Oakland: One of those who cares games? Both teams playing to see who will have the better draft position at the start of next year. I'll take the Chiefs though, they have been playing decently by their standards.

Seattle @ Arizona: Arizona is so inconsistent, they can either amaze or totally disappoint you. I think they play to the level of their competition. Hopefully they'll realize the importance of a division game and beat up on the seahawks, which I think they will.

Dallas @ Green Bay: Man, the Packers lost in pathetic fashion to the lowly Bucs, and now get a hot Cowboys team that just took the lead in their division. This could be a long one for the Pack, and I'm taking the boys.

Philadelphia @ San Diego: Philly has bounced back well. After an atrocious showing against the Raiders, they laid a whooping on the Giants. They didn't play badly against the Cowboys either. Yes, they are all the way in San Diego, but I think that a slower Chargers D and their anemic run game will play right into the hands of a Eagles team that needs the win. I go with Philly!

New England @ Indianapolis: Always a good one. Both teams are playing pretty darn well, but the Pats haven't really been tested of late. You can say they were tested against Miami, but the fins are nowhere near as good as the Colts. Peyton Manning has been on fire this year, and I don't see this being any different. Colts D will make the difference here, and I think they will make the few key stops and beat the Pats.

Baltimore @ Cleveland: Boring monday night game. I don't think anybody has any high expectations of a competitive game, and neither do I. Ravens, easily.

Let's go week 10!! I need a better week this week!

2 comments:

  1. Here are my picks - we agreed on most - but not all

    SF over CHI
    TEN over BUF
    NO over STL
    MIA over TAM
    MIN over DET
    NYJ over JAC
    PIT over CIN
    DEN over WAS
    CAR over ATL
    OAK over KC
    DAL over GNB
    ARZ over SEA
    SD over PHI
    NWE over IND
    BAL over CLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atlanta losing to Carolina! Ballsy! I like it! And did you pick SF before or after Cutler threw those 5 INTs? Be honest!!

    ReplyDelete