Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wk 12 picks! Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey all, and happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Things have already started this morning, and I'm a bit late, but things aren't out of hand in any way, so I feel like I can still pick for everything, so here we go!

Green Bay @ Detroit: Green Bay, that one's happening right now, and it's 7-7, so I'm picking Green Bay.

Oakland @ Dallas: Oakland had a big win against Cinci, but I don't see them doing anything decent 2 weeks in a row. They made the right decision, however, going away from Russel. That guy has been a huge bust, and they definitely should not stay with him.

NY Giants @ Denver: Man oh man, this could be seriously ugly for the Broncos. There was a time in the year when the Giants were looking weak and the Broncos were looking unstoppable. I'm not going to say that the G-men are looking unbeatable, but they are definitely looking quite pathetic. G-men, big time.

Miami @ Buffalo: Well, Buffalo looked pretty decent against Jacksonville, but weren't able to pull it out. I think that if they continue to involve TO, things will work out pretty well for him. Their defense, however, is where the issues lie. I just think that the Miami attack will be too much for them, yet again.

Seattle @ St. Louis: A couple of not very good teams, again. A battle for divisional mediocrity. I'll give it to the better Quarterback, so Seattle.

Washington @ Philadelphia: Washington has played very well in the last couple of weeks. Only allowing one TD to Dallas, in Dallas. Not half bad. But, they still only scored 6 points. They won't do much better against Philly. I'll take the Eagles.

Tampa Bay @ Atlanta: No brainer, go with the Falcons.

Indianapolis @ Houston: Again, same comment I had earlier. Somehow, the Colts just always seem to be able to beat Houston, even when Houston really should have won many of their recent games. Can't bet against the Colts.

Cleveland @ Cincinnati: Cincinnati needs to bounce back after blowing it against the Raiders. Lucky them, they get the Browns. Should be a serious beat down. Bengals.

Carolina @ NY Jets: Jets are so inconsistent. This is a game that they really should win, but Sanchez is definitely showing exactly how much of a rookie he really is. I'm going to take Carolina in this one.

Kansas City @ San Diego: Big win last week for KC, they have to have a lot of confidence. This could be a pretty good game, but I'm going to have to give it to the hotter team, and San Diego is definitely the hot team. They extend their divisional lead in this game.

Jacksonville @ San Francisco: Jacksonville is on a roll, and I think they will continue to roll into the playoff picture this week against San Fran.

Arizona @ Tennessee: Young is going to have to keep his defense in this game, and I don't know if he'll be able to do that. I'll take Arizona.

Chicago @ Minnesota: Cutler will throw a few more INTs this game, I think. Minnesota takes another one.

Pittsburgh @ Baltimore: Tough game here. I think Baltimore has been more consistent, all in all, so I will go with them. Pittsburgh may have a tough time getting into the playoffs this year.

New England @ New Orleans: The Saints will have to play a complete game in order to win this one. I definitely think this is going to be a hell of a game. New England hasn't been consistent all year long, but they are still formidable. The Saints are far better on defense then anybody gives them credit for. I think that they will continue to impress and may be able to confuse Brady. I will take the Saints in this one in what could be a shoot out.

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment