Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wk 11 picks

Another kinda average week. I'm going to just wait it out and things will get better!! So here we go for wk. 11!

Miami @ Carolina: Thursday night game! So not a fan, honestly, stop with the Thursday games other than Thanksgiving! Wrong post, sorry. Anywho, Carolina has show more spine in the last few games, and no Ronnie Brown in for Miami! That could make things really tough for the Wildcat offense. I think this will probably be a week for Carolina to win, take the Panthers.

Pittsburgh @ Kansas City: KC stinks, Pittsburgh in a laugher.

Indianapolis @ Baltimore: I refuse to pick against Peyton Manning after what he did last week. Baltimore is always strong at home, but Manning is just money. I will take the Colts.

San Francisco @ Green Bay: San Fran is heading in the right direction, but I just don't see them going into Lambeau and winning quite yet. Green Bay definitely fixed a lot of things last week, and if they get rolling can even start thinking about the playoffs. Packers.

Buffalo @ Jacksonville: Kind of tough here, but it looks like Jacksonville could be starting to roll a bit. Bills aren't as good as the Jets, and the Jags are always better at home this year. I'll take the Jags.

Atlanta @ NY Giants: Giants had their bye week, and I think that the things will have been worked out for this week, at any rate. I'll take the Giants at home.

New Orleans @ Tampa Bay: New Orleans is doing this thing where they don't really play hard through the first half, and then realize the game has started and start playing in the second half. Eventually, there will be a team that makes them pay for that, but it won't be the Bucs. Saints.

Cleveland @ Detroit: Detroit has the homefield advantage, so I'll give them the edge, but this game could very well end in a 0-0 tie. Lions.

Washington @ Dallas: Dallas is up and down, and could be on a down swing right now. I don't, however, think that they are down enough to lose to the Skins. I'll take the Cowboys at home.

Seattle @ Minnesota: Minnesota will run right through Seattle. Favre, Peterson, and the D should all have pretty big days against a not really good Seattle team.

Arizona @ St. Louis: Happy Birthday to Kurt Warner. The Cards have had a tendency to play to the level of their opponents, but I don't see this receiving core letting the Rams get the best of them, especially when Beanie Wells and the running game is starting to come up. Long day for the Rams....again.

NY Jets @ New England: Jets have fallen far from the start of the year, if they can keep things simple, and reproduce that pressure that they had on Brady earlier in the year, then they could win this game. That being said, I still think that Pats will take it at home, though I'd love to see them lose another one.

San Diego @ Denver: As big of a believer as I was after the first 6 weeks, the Broncos have nearly made me do a complete 180. 3 really pathetic showings. If they prepare, play hard, and don't be afraid of the other team, like they pretty much were in each of the 3 other games, then they can come out and beat San Diego again. Unfortunately, I've seen this ship sail before, and I think the bottom may be falling out. Such a waste of a good start, and I hate to do it, but I'm taking San Diego.

Cincinnati @ Oakland: Oakland will be lucky to cross mid-field in this game. Bengals.

Philadelphia @ Chicago: How many INTs will he throw this week? We know he doesn't do well against pressure, and here comes one of the most high pressure teams in the leagure! Plus, when Cutler has a game that he absolutely needs to win, he doesn't do it. I'm definitely starting to see what people were talking about when he started whining and wanted to be traded. I like the Eagles.

Tennessee @ Houston: Could be a good one, but I'm thinking that if Tennessee couldn't beat them when they had a 200 yard rusher, they probably won't be able to beat them any other time either. I'll take the Texans.

Let me know your picks! Happy week 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment