Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Introduction Part 2

Hi loyal readers of the Sin Bin. I am the newest contributor so KG doesn't have to bear the full load of writing all the time. I think too this will make it easier on him and we can get the traffic up by potentially doubling the posts of the Sin Bin.

My name is Alyson as Kevin pointed out in his introduction. I met KG freshman year at GU and we bonded over our love of the Avalanche, pro wrestling and other things. We have watched plenty of games together and imbibed our fair share of adult beverages.

Unlike KG, I do like basketball and baseball which should be fun to post more on those sports for the site. I am an avid fantasy sports fan and play the four major sports which KG does play hockey and football in the leagues I run. My favorite teams are the Minnesota Vikings, Seattle Supersonics(the Thunder do not exist in my mind), Boston Red Sox whom I liked before they were trendy, and of course the Colorado Avalanche. I will post witty fair minded assessments of teams and players and the occasional hater post on someone like Kobe Bryant. Looking forward to the fun future ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Fair minded posts? Why be fair minded when you can be a totally biased homer? I mean, come on! lol. Hope everybody enjoys A-Mac's contributions. She definitely does a bit more with baseball and basketball than I do, so this will be a good addition to the Bin. I know we both like feedback from others, so if you have thoughts on any of our posts, don't hesitate to comment! Welcome on board A-Mac!

    ReplyDelete