Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wanting to Experiment

Yes, that's what I said. I'm looking to find ways to make this blog more accessible to more people, and I had thought that there is a possibility of doing some vlogs, but I'm not entirely certain what direction to take with this. Enter all of you guys! I have talked with this in a limited fashion with A-Mac. She doesn't really have access to a camera, so this part would be pretty much entirely me, which I'm fine with. This is definitely something I need and want some feedback on.

Should I bother with youtube, or just keep it on this page?
What should I talk about on video?
Is there a fun format that you think could work?


ANY type of idea would work. So I"m reaching out to you guys, and anybody who comes by and reads this. What is something that you would watch?

HELP!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kev! Site is looking good! However, that square ad at the top of your page really detracts and draws attention away. You should see about sticking that ad over in your left-hand column, with all the Sports logos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JD! I think I'll probably do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude... that looks a thousand times better! =)

    ReplyDelete