Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Member of The Sin Bin

After almost a year of writing this blog, I've decided that it might be a fun thing to add another point of view to the site. So, I'm adding a friend of mine as a contributor. I've known this person since college, and have always enjoyed some great sports banter with. We've always had a pretty good connection, and share an obsession with the Colorado Avalanche because it is the right thing to do!

I'm sure that the two of us will be commenting on each others blogs as blogs as we go along, and will include some banter and debate between the two of us. I definitely see that happening a lot once football season comes about, and we will compete with our picks.

So, without further ado, I introduce my good friend, A-Mac! She'll be posting as we go along, and will give herself her own intro very shortly. So, I hope you enjoy this addition to The Sin Bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment