Thursday, October 29, 2009

NFL Wk 8!

Already at the pretty much half way point of the season! Hard to believe how fast the year is moving. Anywho, another 10-3 week, very nice. Had a couple last week that I don't think anybody saw coming. How many blow outs were there? Good times! So here we got for week 8!

Denver @ Baltimore: Both teams coming off of byes, should be well played. Baltimore is a tough place to play, but the Broncos are capable of beating anybody at any time. Their D against the run will make it be a Flacco show, which a the Broncos can handle, if you ask me. I definitely like the Broncos' chances in this one, and I can't doubt McDaniels and his staff. I'll take the Broncos, in a pretty close game.

Houston @ Buffalo: Buffalo is still awful, and Houston is a team on the rise. They do need to prove that they can win road games like this against teams that they really should beat. But I'll still take them over a really sorry Bills team in this one.

Cleveland @ Chicago: I really, really wanna take Cleveland in this one, but I just can't find it in me to do it. I'll say that they could win it as long as they pressure Cutler, but their D and offense is so bad that even the few turnovers that that would cause wouldn't really help them that much. Give me the Bears.

Seattle @ Dallas: Seattle just isn't any good anymore. Dallas should beat them easily.

St. Louis @ Detroit: **flush** That's right folks, it's the toilet bowl. Between last years winless team, and this year's best bet to be the winless team. In a very exciting game **rolls eyes**, I think that Detroit will pull it out. They have at least shown the ability to stick with teams. The Rams always seem to just be going through the motions.

San Francisco @ Indianapolis: Indi is just rolling right now, and I just can't bring myself to bet against them. Peyton manning is a machine, with a whole bunch of fun new targets to play with! He just makes everybody on his team better. San Fran is much improved, but they aren't anywhere near on the level of the Colts yet. Colts take it.

Miami @ NY Jets: This is a good game here. Fins are without their #1 QB, and Henne showed he couldn't really take high pressure stuff. Sanchez will continue to have a simple plan on offense, and I think that the Jets will take this one.

NY Giants @ Philadelphia: What has happened to the G-men?! I know I didn't see the loss to Arizona coming. And Philly's D is MUCH more aggressive than Arizona's. I think we will continue to see a downward slide with the Giants here, and Philly will keep moving up. Eagles at home!

Oakland @ San Diego: Oakland barely even exists, especially on the road. Chargers easy.

Jacksonville @ Tennessee: Jacksonville has really struggled on the road, and Tennessee doesn't have a stable QB. This is a really tough one to call, but Tennessee has let me down far too much so far! I'll take the Jags.

Minnesota @ Green Bay: I cannot possibly see the Packers letting Brett Favre come in and beat them in their own house. On the other hand, what other QB in the world is more comfortable in Lambeau than Brett Favre? Not too many. I think this could really end up being a high scoring game, but I see the Packers winning. The fans may riot otherwise.

Carolina @ Arizona: Carolina is still pathetic, and Arizona surprised a lot of people by beating the g-men. I think they'll keep playing good football, and beat a really demoralized Panter team.

Atlanta @ New Orleans: Another team that you just really can't bet against right now is the Saints. After being way down to the Fins, what a rally to take the game back. They can handle the pressure of a close one, or they can blow you out. They don't care. I like the Saints, at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment